Saturday, August 18, 2012

Obsess with teddy and ted

When you read this post, I am probably eating my books now. Scheduled this post to keep my blog alive. =_=

Most of my close friend know that I am a big fans of teddy bear. OR I am just obsess with every soft toy (which is cute). It is something I always dream for since I was very young. But my parent never really buy a real teddy for me because I used to have allergic to furry thing when I was young. When I am finally not so sensitive to fur, they think I am too old to get a teddy bear.

But that does not really work larh, they don't buy me a teddy bear but my friend did.


Neh here is my teddy bear. lol

My obsession towards a teddy get worse after I got him.(I assumed he is a teddy boy for the ribbon on his neck, girl usually have on their ear.) He is part of my daily routine now. I must show him how much I love him everyday for my own sake. lol 

As I have such obsession towards teddy bears, when I saw the trailer of TED , and another trailer, I know I must watch this movie. Then I became very desperate for the movie. I change my profile picture in facebook to TED photo, my phone's wallpaper and screen saver too. I am DESPERATE. lol

I could not stop myself and screw all the exams and book. I watched the movie. I WATCHED THE MOVIE!!!



I am not going to tell the story because when you already know the story, it would not be so fun when you watch the movie but there are still some small things i can tell. lol

In this movie, TED is not any normal teddy bear we know. Of course we know this TED can talk and move, but what makes him even more different is he does not behave like the good ted we know. We usually have a good impression for teddy (except those who think soft toy is scary), but in this movie, TED is just like any jerk we may see in reality. He smokes, he talks bad words, he flirts and he has sex with girl in the movie which is something we would not imagine a teddy could do. But who cares, a talking teddy bear is already beyond our imagination. A talking teddy bear may means a lot to a kid (lonely kid), but when TED is going to live with his owner forever, problems occur. This is where the story started to become interesting, and THERE ARE MORE. If you do not know the story before you watch, you might be surprise by its story line. 

BUT,
even though TED is a misbehaved teddy bear in the movie, he still loves John , the hero of the movie which is his owner too. He got John into trouble but he tried to solve the problem. He might not be the good boy teddy but at least he still loves and loyal John. And John loves TED as much as TED loves him too. John never gives up on TED and he is responsible for TED's life. This is the point of the story, it shows how important is someone who grew up with you. Could you afford to lose him/her?

My obsession for teddy makes me teared when I was watching the movie. lol
It is a good comedy and it might be very touching if you understand the love between a teddy and the owner too. The TED in the movie still looks cute even he is being a naughty teddy.  Too bad TED will be release in Malaysia as pg18 movie. There are too much bad words and PG 18 scene in the movie, it would not left much if they cut the movie. And I am underage. My last year of underage, should I feel sad for that?

But my advice for this movie is do not read the story before you watch the movie, this advice works for every movie. lol


Hope you have a happy Ted-ed day. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment