Friday, March 9, 2012

those relationshipS

Hello world, I just came back from hell. HELL TO WELL nao. Had my test this week, well, I was in WTF mode most of the time (or all the time). The exam paper was hard like shit, I got no appetite for this whole week because I was eating shit in exam (left some shit for teacher too). I cannot find any other word to describe this test except shit.

So, the Saturday before exam week, I went to a small seminar (forced to pay and go WTF). The seminar did nothing to me. The lecture was boring and the information was not really useful for us (I think). We was sitting behind and talking the whole time. Classmate brought books to read, I am super brave or stupid for bringing nothing on that day. So I was talking to #addiction all the time. Actually there is nothing to blog about the seminar UNTIL WE SAW A GUY (who have a girlfriend and it is a long relationship) PLAYING WITH HIS FEMALE CLASSMATE, PLAYING EACH OTHER HAND LIKE IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

Well, maybe it is not a big deal for a couple for holding each other BUT THEY ARE NOT. Nowadays human relationship getting more complicated. We often see 2 people having ambiguous relationship. That is not a bad thing because they have potential in their future. But it is so wrong when a person is having this kind of relationship with a few persons. Why is it bad?

Because it will end up:

A like B and C.

B like A and D.

D like B and C.

C like A and E.

E like C.

F like B and H.

G like F and I.

H like F and A.

WTF I think people stop reading after the 4th line. It is a super complicated situation. Everyone is less than lover but more than friend. You think that does not happen in reality? No you are so damn wrong, and it might be worse. I found people enjoy themselves in this kind of relationship as they can choose anyone anytime, or have them all the time. It is really selfish and it will become a tragedy someday. I started to wonder why people are not being serious in relationship anymore. Some might be thinking that the reality is cruel, true love does not exist anymore. And etc la. Go find out yourself about those crap. Or maybe you have heard them before.

I really think the world should not be like this. We can only spend our life with one life mate. You might lose your true love in those relationships. Some people always looking for a better one, but they had already missed the best one. Happiness should not be judge by wealth only. Some people they rather to give up their love just for a better life. But a better life does not guarantee happiness. Human should not be greedy. In our life, we need to choose the best for us and give up the other. The best for us is also not what people say it is best but what most suitable for us. People, stop playing around. You might think it is a joke, but it is not funny. You will get hurt, and you will hurt people. None of us deserve anything like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment