Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Diet

Inspired by XiaXue POST - FAT,I am here to write this post. DIET.

Of course everyone knows what is diet la, and I believe a lot of us are doing this. I understand teenager care about how they look LIKE A LOT, it is the same to me because I am super zilian.#wtf Recently my weight increased, I don’t know how much is it because I was too scared to accept the truth LOL #wtf. I can see myself getting fat. YES, I AM FAT NAO, SO WHAT? LIFE GOES ON. Some people are just overreacting to their increase of weight.

I met friend who diet with eating an apple a day, she end up in emergency room. #wtf we thought she got asthma attack, I was super worried and I cried. #wtfwtfwtf It was an old story la, but diet issue is still going. I UNDERSRAND YOU WANT TO LOOK GOOD, BUT WHY YOU NO DO IT IN THE RIGHT WAY?! There are people try to diet with not eating anything and doing a lot of exercise. I am not sure about do these people have a brain because this is so damn wrong. I have seen people who try to get anorexia nervosa because they want to lose weight. SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU REALLY SO DESPERATE ABOUT BEING SKINNY? JUST GO GET A PLASTIC SURGERY, ANOREXIA NERVOSA IS NOT SOMETHING FUNNY. You maybe skinny after you get that sickness, but being a skeleton doesn’t make you more adorable. Your family will be the one who suffer more than you, who would like to see their love one abuse themselves.

Actually, I do not agree with people who try to lose weight just to look good. For me, look like a stick girl does not means you are pretty. People, you do not need to lose weight just because your weight has increase. Diet is something you should do only when you are overweight. You should diet if you are overweight because overweight may causes other health problem such as heart diseases, diabetes, stroke and other problem. We should only do something with good intention.

There are so much healthy way to lose weight, I know it will takes a long time, but be patient. The easiest way is do exercise and eat healthy food. Well I do not exactly know what kind of food can help in lose weight but I do suggest that

1. Eat more fruit and vegetables.

2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.

3. Eat low fat food ( not sure if it works, but I think it should has some effect)

4. Walk more, do not always sit in front of computer. #wtf hahaha

5. Do exercise at least once a week, if you really want to lose weight, do more then.

6. Go search some other website for more information.

7. Done searching? What are you still doing here? Click my ads and go do what you should do to lose weight nao

Lastly, fat is not something to be embarrassed. Like Xia xue post, nobody hates fat people. We do not want to see anyone to be overweight because it may cause health problem. Why should we risk our life when we can make a change? Appreciate your life and always try to make it better. Those who are underweight but still trying to lose weight please wake up, you can use these effort to do something else that is more meaningful than this, and true beauty should not be just beautiful outside, but inside too.

1 comment:

  1. Y u know say bout people but dun reflect on ur self har ????

    ReplyDelete