Thursday, April 18, 2013

Childhood.

People often say their childhood is their best memories. They missed the time without worries, running at the field, talking to friend. Well, the statement is not legal in my life. Somehow my childhood is quite pathetic to think about.

I am going blog the Top 5 Saddest incident in my childhood.

No5. I used to be very forgetful.
Hard to believe but there were a few month during my standard 3, I forgot to bring my homework to school everyday. I done all of them but I just put in on table, never put it inside my bag. I could not count how many times I got rotan-ed by teacher for that stupid reason. I was probably being 鬼遮眼 during that few month. It is hard to believe someone can be so forgetful.

No4. I once sicked for half year.
Another stupid thing happened in my life. I was sicked for at least 3days(means some time it is even more than 3days) and the fever just came back every week. I rarely went to school that I din't even have chance to pay my school fees once. So you can imagine how often I was absent from school. Wonder how I healed? Typical Chinese way, my mother brought me to a temple. The explanation for my sickness was not scientific at all, I was scared by one really fierce teacher. Well...There is still no scientific explanation for it now. But who cares, I rarely sick now. ^.^

No3. I was once very dumb.
My performance in school was usually average only until I was standard 4. HAHAHA I don't even think I ever studied in the first 3 years in primary school because I have no memories of myself studied for exam. And I don't even remember myself having exam during standard 1. The last exam in standard 3 was the turning point in my life(not sure if it is a good change). I scored unbelievable good grades and accidentally became the top 10 student. Damn yah, I am pretty sure my friend and teacher suspected me cheating in exam. hahaha. And I think I gained some haters because I improved even more and maintained it after that. This pretty much explain the following sad incident in my childhood.

No2. Being involved in drama that I don't even know it existed.
I was happily running around the school ( yes I ran in school. Damn stupid but I think I quit that after one or two years). And suddenly my friend came and tell me XXX hate me(using XXX because wanted no offense to anyone and I actually forgot who is that.). I was only standard 1. Hell yah, I din't know girl are really so dramatic that they can make drama at any age and out of anyone. Then I was being very down because I think I trusted the girl that she said she hate me.

And now Tadaaaaah............ ( playing drum)

No1. Being ignored and hated.
The most pathetic incident in my childhood is that I was always being hated by someone. The worst case that ever happened is there was one time, one of the girl in our class were throwing a birthday party. She invited the whole class but me. I think my close friend also not invited, did they get invited? Wait, who is my close friend at that time? Of course I would be upset at that time and what was worse. They said I cared about my reputation so much that I was upset for not invited to a party. Damn yah, they really hate me alot. Not to forgot to mention, there are always someone trying to say bad things about me too. Some even tricked me to say bad things about other, well I think I did a neutral comment about that person and it turned out to be a huge drama which involved the teacher. I was being blamed when it was not my fault also and no one trusted me.

So my childhood are mostly abut the backstabbing friend, hosting the dramas which I don't even know how it came out, being hated, being ignored, worried about grades and a lot other negative things. Even I did well in something, there will also someone saying all I got is just luck, I am not that good to qualify for any thing. And I am still being judged by others until now and still there are tons of people doubt about my ability.

But come on, you think my 12 years of dramas and being judged is a waste ah? I have super strong immunity towards drama now. Words can't bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment