Sunday, August 5, 2012

One step closer to happiness

Hi everyone, I just came out from the hole that I dug for the embarrassment last week.

Before I write anything, I will show you my art work first. wtf lol

This is how I de-stress. =_=  I can draw better when I am stress. =__=

Life is always stressful for most of us. Studies, work, family, and financial of course. Life would not be complete without stress. But this is where we turn the stress to positive energy and make it a motivation. (I sound super positive but I am negatively charged recently. =_=) Stressless life is not as good as we thought because when you have no stress means you have no motivation to improve yourself. lol

BUT!!

Too much stress will bring negative effects too us. Some might have depression or even worse mental illness. Some might be hot-tempered, or anti-sosial. Some might even let stress affect them physically.

So....

This is why we should release our stress.

There are various way to release our stress. We can start it with a healthy diet. We should maintain a balance diet with vegetables, fruits, and desserts in a suitable amount. Most of us know that desserts helps in releasing stress. It is because it provide our body what it needs to produce endorphins which are hormones that help in blocking pain and create a sense of pressure. (I AM SO KNOWLEDGEABLE LOL no lah I googled them actually.) Carbohydrate and protein help in regulating our appetite, sleep, muscle contraction and our mood. Fruits and vegetables is important for hormone synthesis and regulation. But my conclusion is the best part of staying healthy is that you got no pain and worries, and you do not need to spend money for medicine. lololol I am so shallow.

Another way to release our stress is by having a healthy life style. Exercise is important for the increase of our endorphins release. You can try boxing, try imagine you can punch all the stress. lolol just kidding, later you get propensity to violence. lolol Sport like badminton or basket ball should be enough to release stress already.  For those who do not like out door activities like me, music should works for you. It is a cheap entertainment. For those who are rich, you can try spa, massage, facial treatment or other activities i don't know. ( or you can get a cheaper version, get your boyfie massage for you. lol )

One more way to release stress is get your social circle bigger. Meet new people and make new friend. Hang out with them, who knows you might found someone who can understand you very well. Talk to them and share your feelings. Sometime friend is the one who can give you a smart advice. Listen to your friend too, you might found out that someone might be having a harder time than you. It makes you understand you can be as strong as them too or you problem is not that worse. Sharing is important in our life, keeping all our problem to ourselves is not healthy. In a realistic world, sometimes we just need a friend to be by our side. They might not able to help us, but at least we are not alone when we are facing our problem. 

Sometimes together alone is not that bad. lol

Our life will always be stress, problem will occur, no one can promise a trouble-free and happy life. Difficulties are not to make your life harder, but they make you stronger. Face the stress and cope with it.


By the way, talking about stress, I am very stress recently. until I got this nightmare that I am throttled by someone and I could not breathe for real.  fml 

No comments:

Post a Comment