Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GOT MARRIED.

CONGRATULATION!!!

I just got married. NO LAH JUST KIDDING. I am still single but my lovely brother finally got married after all!!!

So the wedding was on last Sunday but we have been very busy for it for one whole week. I am not gonna say the preparation goes well la because it does not. I was so worried last week because there is some situation. There is still some situation during the wedding dinner. Something was burning. wtf.

LUCKILY AND FINALLY, THEY GOT MARRIED.

nah, actually my brother very leng zai but the photographer din't shot the best part of him. He really leng zai one. lol

So it was the first time I have a new family member in my house. OMG SO NICE RIGHT. I am those who happy go lucky one. I definitely hope we all can get along really good la. There is something call 家和万事兴 mah. So if we all united sure good things will happen one. lol.  And so far so good, probably because we  are all easy going people. SO I AM VERY HAPPY NOW.( Also because I haven't fail a subject yet and i pass my chemistry which I am pretty sure I failed and I even dreamed that I failed it twice last few week wtf. )

To stay as a family is not something easy as we are all different person. Being as family does not mean we are all the same and surely we can get along. There will be fights, there will be tears, there will be laughters, we will been through all kind of situation like we been through with outsider. We are all human. But as a family, there will be more love for each other. We may not be the same, but we are living together, as a family. The family are the one who grew up, or even gets old with you. Your family member may be the person who you don't like, or what they do is something you hate, but there is still love between you and them. This is the meaning of family, the meaning of love. We appreciate, we compromise, we love. 


So I hope my brother gonna be happy ever after with his life mate, has happy and healthy kidssss in future, gets old with her and stay happy.  I wish him all the best. 

but very sad, brother wont see this. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment