Friday, January 31, 2014

Time Travelling from 2013 to 2014 - SOJU Sunway

Yup, here am I, 2 am in the morning of first day of Chinese New Year, having absolutely no plan as I am not celebrating this year due to some situation.

I was so bored so I thought of updating how I got to 2014 from 2013. Well, people call it countdown and I am feeling special tonight so it will be time travel. :>

So my time travel happened in a evil way in a club. To be more accurate, it is a music club. Nah, the truth is we don't really mind is it a club or music club, until we got in and realize it was so different.

Not sure if people like it or not, but music club turns out a little less fun for people like us.

So it was a last minute decision that we decided to go the new-opened SOJU Sunway music club. We actually decided during dinner time and hair cut session. Well, the boy got his hair styled free after the cut, which totally goes right with our plan. Then, there we go, the club with huge LED screen.

A little funny incident happened when we were going in, I got checked IC by the bouncer and he laughed about me being "ngam ngam" to get in.

Here is how the place looks like. and the LED screen.

The seat we got that day was not bad, just beside the stage. Got 3 bottles of black label that night but I was not really drinking that night.

Why get drunk when you go there to have fun? >.^

The performer were Wayne and Pure Energy that night. Well, we don't really expect that much of live performance as this is our first time in a music club. The performance was a little extreme for us i guess. We are so used to club that have DJ mixing those English song so when Wayne sing Chinese song we actually felt a little strange. And Pure energy were very extreme that they were just wearing undies. All the girls were like "OMG, where should I look at, I can't look at him."

Maybe they are not really extreme but it is just us not used to it. Who knows.
10seconds before 2014 and perfomer with their undies. :'D

Then we time traveled from 2013 to 2014 and party until around 1.30 am.



Some of the photos taken that night. Love these 2 man so much. 

Overall, the place impressed us with very good sound system which the bass make us heartbeat. It will be so nice if the music are a little closer to our taste. Well, the performer were not bad too, they did a great job getting the crowd high.



What we don't like is that it was so crowded that night that we don't even have space to move. The smoker won't even get his space for cigarettes. And they did a bad decision to release tons of small paper pieces when it was finally 12.00 am. Everyone was busy covering their glass from the paper. And before we leave, people were actually throwing ice cubes. Well I got hit really hard. T^T

The huge LED screen also make the whole place very bright so people were playing dices inside too. :'D This is how music club do their thing, it is brighter than the normal club, they have live performance probably singing 想你的夜or 征服, people play dices inside, and no dance floor.

So think twice about what you are looking for, if you are looking for a music club, SOJU can be a really good place. The sound systems is really impressive and the performer are really good.


Still a great night with the gang. Enjoyed it because at the end of the day, we are just grateful that we met each other in 2013 and we are celebrating a new year together.

And last but not least, Happy Chinese New Year people.



I know when I posted this out, a lot people will be judging because I go to club. Yes, I did.
Some might even call me a spoiled kid, bitch and etc.
Yes, you are allowed to call me anything you want because I know who I really am. 
There will always be haters, I understand.
Club is not a good thing for some people, I understand. 
But just because people don't like it, it does not mean I have to stop.
I am there, because I really enjoy the music. And nothing more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment