Thursday, March 14, 2013

You may be down, but you don't drown.

Pretty much the down side of my life again. March.

I never forgot what happen on March'12. It was painful to be remembered, but the pain is what made it hard to forget.

Been feeling that I ran out of oxygen for more than 30 mins. It happens a lot these day. And It just got worsen everyday, just like the back pain. I called it down side of my health.

So I been thankful for what I had last month. I know I was really happy and couldn't be more happy because I had everything except health. I knew I was lucky and I was also aware that I would lost it. I knew what will happen, happiness don't last. At least it don't last in my life.

But losing is always painful no matter how many times you have been through.

This is when I lost my mind. I just could not think properly. I admitted that I am weak. I am never strong enough to face these.

And now, I am convincing myself.I will fine, just fine. I just needed more time.

It is true. but it is never good enough to make me feel better now.

I am already down, all I can hope now is I don't drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment