Friday, May 18, 2012

After exam..... coming soon.

Okay, I am still having exam now but I wanted to update just one blog post first about what I wanna do after my mid-term exam. It will be over on next week. Just one more week of torture and I am very excited already. But actually kinda sad because the next exam i will have will be trial for SPM which is very important and it might affect the rest of my life WTF I still could not accept the truth that our future and the rest of our life will be depend on one SPM result. T__T

So here is the things I wanna do after my shitty exam.
1. Do a real blog post. 
    Okay not just one post but a few post.The important one is I need to do a revenge post. Just wait.

2. Sleep
    My dark circle is very scary now. I am very up set about it. I do not like it. But I did rather to get dark circle than failing in exam. #kiasu

3.Shopping
   Hopefully I can find beautiful pieces that suit me. I need it for brother's wedding. Btw their wedding is in progress and still very headache for the guests thing. WAY TOO COMPLICATED. 

4.Avoid sunlight as much as possible.
   I do not know how but i just do not like my skin colour now. I am very jelly about my sis because she gets fairer every time i see her. and i get darker. T__T

5.Must hang out with friends.
   Final year of secondary school. must gain more memories. I am bored with my current life also. been repeating the same routine everyday. =_______=

6.Update my life a little bit.
   Somehow I feel like my life is......... damn I cannot find a word to describe it. It went out of my control. I gained haters, even more anti-social than before. temper get worse, and some other problems you do not even want to know. I need to clean up all the mess. :(

7.Adjust my emotion a lot
   I became very emotional recently. I do not behave like myself already. Shit me. I kinda hate this me now.

8.Do all the homework i did not do before exam. (okay, that is if i got mood to do.)

9.I think there is more things I need to do. I just could not remember them now. 

I am looking forward for the 2 weeks holiday. Even I am sure it is not enough for me, but better than nothing. 

Btw I heard alot about 'the secret' recently. kinda work.wtf 

No comments:

Post a Comment