Friday, March 23, 2012

Girls with the mask

Welcome back to my normal happy life. School reopened and I got all my exam paper, all my marks were quite frustrating so I am not going to talk about it, and no one really cares about it. #WTF Everyone is still celebrating (or up sad) for SPM result. Surprisingly one of our school’s student is the top student in Hulu Langat area. 10A+. oh gosh, he is not normal. Skip the SPM result part because I am taking SPM this year. Senior’s achievement = my stress.
SO, let just move on to the title.
Girls with the mask, fake.
The topic actually started accidentally. I was having conversation with someone. I did not want to say anything but ‘someone’ makes me say it. #uselessME
Nah. Not talking bad about anyone but it is a fact.
Girls are fake. Seriously.
‘someone’ asked me which kind of fake I meant. ‘someone’ said that there is 2 kind of fake.
a) Fake to get attention
b) Fake to be close with you and backstab you someday.
Well I answered ‘someone’ A because the fake I meant at that time is A. To be honest, i think A and B are both exist in all the girls. #WTF Of course I am a girl too, I did not say I m true, but it is just all the fake level are different. I admit that I am kinda very fake too. I do not think that is something to feel ashamed. Yes I am fake, so what? Denying this fact even make me more fake. I do not think I need to do that.
Girls will be fake to get attention from the boys. Well boys can only see girl’s being good and nice part and did not notice the fake part. All the girls are innocent and weak, and they boys think OH MAN, I GOTTA PROTECT HER, SHE IS SO FRAGILE. Girls are born to be weak than a boy? No, I disagree this since forever. Being a girl is not an excuse for us to rely on someone else. I did not think that girls are stronger than boys too. But being a girl can be as strong as a boy too. Maybe PMS might make girl weak for a few days, but PMS does not last forever. Why girls cannot live on their own when the boys can? Sometimes, there are a lot of things that a girl can do on her own, but she chooses to be weak (loser), so that a boy would help her. They often make their problem big so that the sympathy in the boys will come out and make the guy fall for the girl.
Been through this stage. Lack of attention or lack of brain. #WTF
Now I got no problem, all the problems can be solved. When the problem can be solve, it is not a problem anymore. #WTF #happylife Share my problem like a joke, okay it is a joke. My problems are so freaking small.
SO, another type of fake, girls be fake to close to another friend and backstab her someday. Well, I never did that before but people did that to me. I guess it is my face problem, forever kena attacked and forever alone. Why people do that? I got no idea. Well, those doing it, you may continue because you are just giving lesson to the person, helping the person you hate. I assumed that you are fake with a good intention. Sometimes we do bad things for good intention, but they are still wrong.
Everyone is fake. Including the boys, just different kind of fake.
We keep the best for ourselves, it is human being. Human are selfish. I admit that I am selfish too. I did not want to hurt anyone, but sometimes we gotta protect ourselves first before we are able to help the others. When we are not able to help everyone, we have to protect our love one first. Not encouraging everyone to be selfish, but to be realistic. Our abilities are limited. Somehow being fake became one of the way for us to protect ourselves, or to get more for ourselves. It is immoral. But it is just so hard for us to be true as people will still be fake to us. Being true and sincere put ourselves in a risk, so we stopped. I would like to be sincere to everyone too, but this is life. I might be fake, but I will try to avoid hurting others. Maybe being fake is not wrong, but what it is wrong when we hurt someone else.

Someday, we will found someone that is true, and we can true.

4 comments:

  1. I like this post very much! :D
    I'm annoying for those girls who are very fake! They always act like they are very weak and fragile and need those *blind boys to protect them! They are not innocent actually. They are craftiness! They are full of dangerous. Anyway, I like this post very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, they are crafty! (including me too sometimes. =P) Must be careful when close with a girl, the most dangerous species in the world. haha. Thanks for your support. =)

      Delete
    2. huhu true gua wat u say haha but its peoples choice la haha hope u r not so fake haha ^^

      Delete
    3. as i said, i am kinda very fake. but i will not be fake to those i love lo.=P

      Delete